Monday, March 8, 2010

DREAMS TO FULFILL!!

What does DREAM really mean? Some tells that dream is our ambition in life. But for me, that's not the real meaning of dream. Dream is what makes my life more interesting and more complicated, why? It's because if I don't have my own dream to achieve, then I believe that I will not strive hard to study because I don't have my own dream which is one of my inspiration in life......

Since childhood, my dream in life never change. I dream to be a successful business manager someday. Because of the crisis were experiencing right now, I told myself that I will strive more, I will focus on my study so that I can reach that star I'm wishing for and most of all, so that I can pay all the sacrifices of my parents. Because of poverty , I learn how to be strong and to face all the challenges I'm facing right now. I know my knowledge was not yet enough to prove that I can reach that star but I believe that if I have that strong faith in GOD, I believe that GOD will always there to guide me in the right way nor in bad way to success......

I believe that someday I will find that right way so that I can attain that dream I'm wishing for and so that I can pay all the sacrifices of my parents in working only to support us in our studies and for me to have a good and brighter tomorrow.....(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment