Sunday, October 11, 2009

MY TEACHER, MY HERO!!!!!!

Im so lucky that Ive met someone like you
Someone who is very special
A teacher who is very responsible
And a theacher who became my second mother.

Im so lucky that Ive met someone like you
Someone who accepted me for who I am
Someone who understands my personality
And someone who CARES and LOVE me when Im in school.

Im so lucky that Ive met someone like you
Someone who teach me the right and bad
Someone who became my bestfriend
And most of all, my one and only angel when Im in trouble.

I cherished all the days youve shared to us
The flying memories weve shared
The unforgettable moments
And most of all, the happiness I felt when Im with you.

Im so lucky that Ive met someone like you
Someone who are al;ways there to guide and help me in all my problems
And someone who are willing to sacrificed for the sake of her children.

No words can describe
How much I love you
How much I care for you
And how much I thank you for all the good things.


"You changed my life"
"In ways you never see"
This is the only thing that I can say
When I remember you my mother, MY ANGEL!!

There are things we dont want to happen
. ,but have to accept;
Things we dont want to to know
. ,but have to learn;
And people whom we can't leave without
. ,but have to let go;
Like you Maam, I dont want to lose you
but I need to accept that you will be
saying GOODBYE to us.

I will cherished all the lessons I learned from you
And I will be using these in my whole life
Only to attain or achieve that star Im wishing for....
Sorry, thank you, I love you, and I miss you so much Maam.(^_^)

1 comment:

  1. yes!you really need to cherish all our our lessons...
    give importance to it, and place it in your heart.
    and my advice is,
    just enjoy your life
    as a high school student.
    Don't mind yet the closing,
    our graduation,
    or the farewell day....
    Be happy!!

    ReplyDelete